Monday, October 6, 2008

Poor Elijah!


It was a very hot day! Grandpa and Grandma Pete went with us up to Mt Renier in August! Nate was home for a few days from San Diego and he wanted us to do something as a family!I can't believe that we decided to go on a Saturday that ended up being the hottest day! We decided to take the bus up the mountain and it was miserable on the bus with all the kids! Even poor Grandpa was getting sick on the bus and of course I was sick! This nice lady that could not speak English helped me out my fanning Taylor so he would calm down to fall asleep! Except for the whole bus thing it was a great day! It was fun to spend time with Nate for a few days before he had to return back to San Diego! Thank goodness Nate's parents were there to help!

2 comments:

Kyle and Serene Hardy said...

He looks so hot. Poor little dude. Could you do a favor and put another picture up of Taylor?? I miss him. Love ya!

Jamie said...

Poor little guy! I hate when there's nothing much you can do for them. So glad to see you posting pictures again - we miss you guys!! Take care.