Monday, March 14, 2011

Sick!

What can I say but this sucks! I hate being pregnant! I have hyperemisis, which is like morning sickness but worse alot worse! I have had it with all of my babies and I am not used to it! Sometimes I wish I could just experience once what it felt like to not be sick and to enjoy this growing thing inside me! Dont get me wrong I do enjoy my children and love them like crazy! I have been throwing up alot and have passed out a few times and had to go in a few times for fluids! I feel like I cant be a mom or a wife! I am down about 7 pounds so far! I know this will pass but could it be now and not weeks from now! Sorry I had to vent! Maybe one day I will be able to look good for my husband and get out of the house without having to throw up in the near by trash can!

4 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

That stinks!

We are opposites...I love being pregnant!

At least its all worth it right?

Crishelle said...

Im so sorry youre so sick! What a bummer. I thought it was bad just having the normal 6 weeks of sickness! You are wonder woman for sacrificing so much for your little cuties. No better mom than you!

Jess said...

What? Well congratulations!

Danielle Smith said...

Oh my gosh! number 6?!! I am sorry you are so sick!! That's the worst. I am excited for you though!! My husband is ready to get pregnant by the end of the year, I am still on the fence, haha.